The Treat Lyme Book:
A Do-It-Yourself Online Guide That Puts You In Charge.
by Marty Ross MD LLMD
The Treat Lyme Book is for a self starter.
- We offer you step-by-step plans using herbs, supplements and/or prescription medicines to fix any Lyme related medical problem.
- Our explanations are down to earth so you don’t need a medical license.
Use The Treat Lyme Book to take charge.
- Use it to understand Lyme disease and to build treatments.
- Use it on your own with or without a physician.
- You can even use it to give your physician fresh ideas.
A Living Book Made for The Internet.
Read on Your Computer, Tablet, or Smart Phone.
Keep Up to Date.
Every month based on the latest we update existing articles or publish entirely new content. You don’t find that in any other printed or digital book on Lyme Disease.
Many of our articles include video; some as video only. Numerous ones are Lyme Bytes from our premier Q & A webinars: Conversations with Marty Ross MD.
You have questions, and we have the answers. Each one of our articles has space at the end where you can ask questions or make comments. We are here to help you.
Treatment Plans & Information.
Self Help Treatment Plans.
Design your treatments with herbs or prescriptions. You Decide.
We have plans for insomnia; pain; boosting the immune system; detoxification; killing Lyme and the other infections of this illness; and many more problems caused by Lyme.
Information About Lyme Disease.
See if Lyme is sexually transmitted. Learn how to diagnose Lyme, bartonella, and babesia. See which testing is the best. Learn what to do when you are not getting well. Learn about any Lyme related issue.
The Critics Agree.
Reviews from Disqus
Reviews from Facebook